Good to see you and Bob Acab hanging out! Cool to see that you have a blog as well! I just started my own and if it is okay with you, I'd love to put a link to your site on mine...anyways, I hope this finds you happy and healthy, take care and hopefully next time it will be me, you and bobby in the picture!
my 350 days of 2010 blog is about storytelling, and not so much about photography. each picture is taken on the day it's posted, so i can share a piece of my day and life with you. thanks for being part of my days.
West Covina/San Francisco/Long Beach, California, United States
i am a mom. pinay. partner. sister. daughter. agent of change. learner. facilitator. listener. friend. gangsta. questioner. observer. pusher of buttons. kind human. smiler and laugh-er.
3 comments:
Miss Kimmy,
Good to see you and Bob Acab hanging out! Cool to see that you have a blog as well! I just started my own and if it is okay with you, I'd love to put a link to your site on mine...anyways, I hope this finds you happy and healthy, take care and hopefully next time it will be me, you and bobby in the picture!
Hi, Bob! :)
kris just sent me the link to this..LOL..my hair is long. cool night. thanks for coming...and hi li'l momma..is that Chamina?
Post a Comment